4.1 We collect your Personal Information to allow us to conduct our business functions, to provide, market and sell our products and services and for the specified purposes set out in paragraph 6. In some circumstances the collection of Personal Information may be required by applicable data protection laws.
4.2 We may collect your Personal Information in the course of providing you with goods or services, or:
- when you use or buy our products or services
- when you provide us, or you offer or apply to supply us, with goods or services
- when you provide information to us in any way (including by completing a form, disclosing information over the phone or via email, or providing us a business card)
- when you request information about us, our products or our services, including by filling out our online contact form requesting more information about a product or service
- when you sign up to become one of our partners
- when you provide feedback to us
- when you visit or fill in a form on our Website (see paragraph 5)
- when you register for or use an account on our Website
- when you visit premises from which we operate
- when you (or your employer) provide that information to us in the course of conducting or administering our relationship with you, or when you are carrying out activities in connection with our business operations
- when you submit a job application to us
- when you otherwise contact us by telephone, fax, email, social media, post or in person, or
- where we are otherwise required or authorised by applicable data protection laws to do so.
4.3 Generally, when providing our products and services, dealing with our personnel, or obtaining goods and services from our service providers, suppliers or contractors, we collect personal information directly from the relevant individual where reasonable and practicable.
4.4 We may also collect Personal Information about you from third parties and other sources such as:
- our customers, in order to provide services such as product support directly to you on behalf of those customers
- your nominated representatives (eg spouse, accountant, power of attorney, brokers and other professional advisors)
- our share registry service provider
- publicly available sources of information
- related entities, companies and businesses of rhipe, or
- credit reporting bodies who provide information about commercial credit worthiness.
4.5 If the Personal Information we collect includes sensitive information (eg during our recruitment processes), including health information, we will ask for your consent to collect such information, unless the applicable data protection laws allow us to collect it without your consent.
4.6 Where we engage with you multiple times over a short period in relation to the same matter, we may not provide you with a separate notice about privacy each time we engage with you.